ELECTRIC SOUND BASEMENT

New Music of The Blogosphere and Beyond

Tuesdays at 5PM - 6PM ET on www.ciut.fm. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

THERE WOULD BE NO EMAIL IF IT WEREN'T FOR AIDS

On Trevor J. Hirdenbirdle's advice, I went to see Me and You and Everyone We Know, an absurdly banal comedy by Portland's Miranda July.

I don't have much to say about the film, other than "It was the best movie I've seen in a long time!" and "Go see it!"

I will, however, take this opportunity to post some of Miranda's crazy music and audio pieces.

MIRANDA JULY - The Arky Girl
MIRANDA JULY - I Can, Japan
MIRANDA JULY - Bruce Lee
MIRANDA JULY - Co Start



i predict that many indie boys will fall instantly in love with Miranda, if they haven't already. I mean, look at her Top Ten. She's just asking for them to chase her around.

Miranda has a blog where you can follow her adventures surrounding the film.

))<>(( Forever

While we're on the topic of cute, strange artist women who, check out Molly Crabapple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home