ELECTRIC SOUND BASEMENT

New Music of The Blogosphere and Beyond

Tuesdays at 5PM - 6PM ET on www.ciut.fm. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, September 14, 2009



SIGNING OFF

So ends the Electric Sound Basement, in its current form. This week was out last show. I'm relocating for a while, so I won't be able to continue on CIUT. I will, however, try to get some DJ sets out there, and will more than likely have a brand new blog going in a couple of months time, with perhaps a podcast. Please check back for more info in the coming weeks and months.

It's been a blast sharing tracks with you over the airwaves over the past few years, and I'll miss the thrill of walking into the studio every Tuesday at 5pm, waiting to press the buttons as the preceding show comes to an end. To all of you who called me to give props, or sent me emails, and especially those who sent in some hard earned cash during our fundraising drives, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

- Guy Stevos



ESB PODCAST 9/16/09

PONY PONY RUN RUN - Hey You (NROTB Remix)
KIDS ON TV - Raw Raw Raw (Kids On TV vs Glamour Soundsystem Remix)
THE VIRGINS - Rich Girl (Hemingway Remix)
YACHT - Psychic City (Joe Goddard Remix)
ROVE DOGS - Innocence Lost
EROL ALKAN & BOYS NOIZE - Waves
VILLENEUVE - Oh No (Puzique Remix)
MSTRKRFT - Heartbreaker
LA ROUX - Bulletproof
DIGITALISM - Taken Away
PETER, BJORN & JOHN - Nothing To Worry About (Woodhands Remix)

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sad you are no longer on Toronto airwaves - hope to hear some killer podcasts soon!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Me miss you. Awwwww.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Cetra AG said...

D9 did an awesome Pony Pony Run Run remix!



http://www.D9Robot.com

12:49 AM  
Blogger Logan said...

ffffff wtf

2:23 PM  
Blogger werwer said...

So, at present I heading to clarify what on earth is a Windows 10 Pro Activator and how to utilize it. It is usually an activation instrument to activate the windows ten free of amount for some months.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Forex Master said...

There we go! This is the best blog entry I've ever read!
While reading your post, I was transported back to my comfortable living room.
friend! He'd always bring it up.
This is the article I'd want to pass along to you.
It's going to be an enjoyable read, no doubt. I appreciate you sharing this with us.
mixcraft pro studio crack
tsr watermark image pro crack
wondershare pdfelement pro crack
outbyte pc repair crack
avast internet security crack
movavi video editor crack
avast driver updater crack
avast secureline vpn license key

12:24 AM  
Blogger ISPR said...

What a wonderful way to screw people over. This site will help me find and use a lot of software. Do this and let us know. Thanks for sharing Chimera Tool Crack. Click here to visit our site and read more.
They? I know this is a problem, but I was wondering if you know where I can get the captcha plugin for my comment form.
I use the same blogging platform that you have and have.
Is it hard for you to find it? Thanks!
360 total security crack
audials one crack
thunderbird portable crack
avs audio editor crack
sketchup pro crack
microsoft office 2010 crack
autocad crack
wondershare pdfelement crack

1:27 AM  
Blogger Shoaib Boss said...

Thank you so much for sharing this information with everyone you know.
you really get what you mean! Noted.
Also take a look at my website.
We could come up with an alternative connection diagram among us!
windows 7 ultimate crack
gbwhatsapp apk crack
driver checker crack
kaspersky antivirus crack
free netflix downloader crack

9:50 AM  
Blogger MURSALEEN said...


I wonder if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to write your articles by hand.
HTML coding book required.
I start right away.
I want to create a blog soon, but I know nothing about coding, so I need some information.
from history to real life.
Thanks for all the help you can give.
enjoy good luck!
du meter crack
office 2019 product key generator
driver toolkit license key crack
parallels desktop crack
reason crack

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home