ELECTRIC SOUND BASEMENT

New Music of The Blogosphere and Beyond

Tuesdays at 5PM - 6PM ET on www.ciut.fm. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 10, 2009



ESB PODCAST 8/11/09

MYLO - Macrobiotic
EROBIQUE - Endorphinmachine
MOCK & TOOF - Underwater
WOOLFY - Odyssey
BLACK METEORIC STAR - Death Tunnel
FAN DEATH - The Constellations (Brassica Remix)
DELPHIC - This Momentary (Parallels Remix)
THE CANSECOS - Raised By Wolves (Parallels Remix)
THE UNITS - High Pressure Days (Rory Phillips Remix)
COLIN MUNROE - Start A War
THE VERY BEST - Warm Heart Of Africa (Metronomy Remix)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I love your show but I keep forgetting to download it every week- it would be AMAZING if you could do an electronic podcast through iTunes like this one - http://kennygrant.ca/. I am sure I am not the only listener who would love it :).

3:24 PM  
Blogger Guy Stevos said...

Hi There,

Had some major issues with the iTunes podcast service (not sure what it was, but it never worked), so I stick with a straight download.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement expressed.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home