ELECTRIC SOUND BASEMENT

New Music of The Blogosphere and Beyond

Tuesdays at 5PM - 6PM ET on www.ciut.fm. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, May 25, 2007

Back from Hungary and Transylvania, which you can read about at Sans Blog over the next few days...the trip changed my life. Nothing much to report musically, though I'll return soon enough, and when I come back, I'll have piles of records, and maybe I'll bring a gypsy drum n bass band home with me to play weddings and funerals for people I know.


Guy Stevos takes a night out in BPT

ESB PLAYLIST 5/22/07

PONI HOAX ft. Olga Koublaki - Budapest
CALVIN HARRIS - Acceptable in the 80's
M. OIZO - Patrick 122
!!! - Must Be The Moon (Emperor Machine Mix)
DATAROCK - Fa Fa Fa (Riton Dub
XIU XIU - Hello From Eau Claire (Gold Chains Remix)
NUMERO# - J'aime la bourgeoisie
A-TRAK ft. TTC - Quitte la piste
OMNIKROM ft. TTC - Dance la poutine
YELLE - À Cause des Garçons (Sta Remix)
DIGITALISM - I Want I Want