ELECTRIC SOUND BASEMENT

New Music of The Blogosphere and Beyond

Tuesdays at 5PM - 6PM ET on www.ciut.fm. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

RIP

RIP Peter Kucparic

1983-2006

I'll never forget the music we made together.



ALLMAN BROS - Whipping Post
Pete and I used to play this song together in a blues band we started in Kingston, Ontario in 2001.



Barry McGuire - Eve of Destruction
Pete won a lot of fans when he sang this song at our annual rock n' roll review in high school in Winnipeg.

I don;t know how or why he took his life, but I shall not judge his actions. He was good to me and others while he lived and I'll never forget him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Missing u pete. Was listening to kid rock, only god knows why. I remember when u bought that kid rock album and u loved it. We jammed hard to those tracks. Miss you bro.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home