ELECTRIC SOUND BASEMENT

New Music of The Blogosphere and Beyond

Tuesdays at 5PM - 6PM ET on www.ciut.fm. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, December 12, 2006



This video is called "Winnipeg in the 70s"...not sure why I like it, but having spent my formative years in Graintown, I have to say, I got struck by a hint of nostalgia watching this. Of course, the home footage was shot way before I was born, but very little has changed there, as the place is sometimes stuck in a mid-century haze. Just figured I'd share the sentiments with you, just in case you have a similar feeling for a place you once called home way back when.

ESB PLAYLIST 12/12/06

ALEX GOPHER - Motorcycle
LCD SOUNDSYSTEM - North American Scum
APOSTLE OF HUSTLE - My Sword Arm's Anger
THE LOVELY FEATHERS - Frantic
THE WHITEST BOY ALIVE - Done With You
THE VALENTINOS - Kafka (Bag Raiders What Y'all Kno 'Bout Five Remix)
KLAXONS - Gravity's Rainbow (Van She Tech SP mix)
FOX N' WOLF - Youth Alcoholic
NETRONYMY - Trick or Treatz (Klaxons Remix)
LAUB - Wake Up (Gonzalez Remix)
CHROMEO - Breathe (Al Dare Edit)
DIE MANNEQUIN - Near the End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home