ELECTRIC SOUND BASEMENT

New Music of The Blogosphere and Beyond

Tuesdays at 5PM - 6PM ET on www.ciut.fm. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

RADIO MORE PROOF VOL 3


featuring Gabe Knox, Johnny Hockin's chart for the month, and Dre-Bans "repping" with a track.


Gabe Knox Live Set 32min

FEADZ - 110 Cloches
YELLO - Bostich
SUPERMAYER - Two Of Us
ZZT - Lower States of Consciousness ("Original Mix, No Justice, No
Blog House, No I'm Just Kidding I Love Justice to Death" - Gabe)
SMITH N HACK - Space Warrior
BLACK DEVIL DISCO CLUB - I Regret the Flower Power
LINDSTROM - I Feel Space
TOK TOK VS SOFFY O - Missy Queen's Gonna Die (Smash TV Remix)
BOYZ NOISE vs BOYZ NOISE (Gabe Knox Edit) - Shiny Toy Guns' "Le
Disko" (Boys Noize Remix) vs &Down


Johnny Hockin's October Chart 28min

JAY-Z vs HYSTEREO - Dirt Off Your Shoulder (Johnny Hockin Edit)
M.I.A. - Boyz (Pilotpriest Remix)
SEBASTIAN vs L'IL WAYNE - FireHAL (Gabe Knox Edit)
JOKERS OF THE SCENE - Juggle It (William Russel Remix)
DRE-BANS - Mystery Mansion
DUDE N' NEM - Watch My Feet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home